Orphaned, undelivered files in mqueue.in

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Fri Jan 10 19:03:26 GMT 2003

Indeed, I am running MailScanner-mrtg.

That indeed looks like the problem!

Would it be possible to fetch that number from the MailScanner.conf file
instead of a separate file?

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Dale Lovelace wrote:

>   Are you running mailscanner-mrtg? Check the "Restart Threshhold" in
> /etc/MailScanner/mailscanner-mrtg.conf if so....
>
>   Dale
>
> On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 12:47, Remco Barendse wrote:
> > Ever since I changed the setting back to 5 child processes I haven't had 1
> > single SIGHUP since. I changed it back just 5 minutes ago to test it out
> > and immediately after 5 minutes I saw a SIGHUP again in the maillog :(
> >
> > Will switch back to 5 cp's but there must be a bug somewhere related to
> > this number.

> > > Try changing it back to 2 and check whether the SIGHUP's start
> > > reappearing again.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Peter Peters
> > > senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,
> > > Universiteit Twente,   Postbus 217,  7500 AE  Enschede
> > > telefoon: +31 53 489 2301, fax:+31 53 489 2383, http://www.utwente.nl/civ
> > >

> > --
> > believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses