Orphaned, undelivered files in mqueue.in

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Fri Jan 10 18:47:59 GMT 2003

Ever since I changed the setting back to 5 child processes I haven't had 1
single SIGHUP since. I changed it back just 5 minutes ago to test it out
and immediately after 5 minutes I saw a SIGHUP again in the maillog :(

Will switch back to 5 cp's but there must be a bug somewhere related to
this number.

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Peter Peters wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:31:53 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >Strangely enough, immediately after increasing the Max Children = setting
> >back to 5 the problem disappeared and I had not had a single SIGHUP since!
> >
> >That is the only thing I changed and immediately solved the problem.
>
> Try changing it back to 2 and check whether the SIGHUP's start
> reappearing again.
>
> --
> Peter Peters
> senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,
> Universiteit Twente,   Postbus 217,  7500 AE  Enschede
> telefoon: +31 53 489 2301, fax:+31 53 489 2383, http://www.utwente.nl/civ

believed to be clean.