[SAtalk] RE: OT: Dynamically updating /etc/mail/access

Andrew M. Hoying andrewh at CQG.COM
Thu Jan 9 18:13:44 GMT 2003

They don't get individual email addresses like this list does. And you
can't tailor them for your environment. They are too bold, often, or not
bold enough, in their blocking.

Andrew