Exim and MS 4.11-1

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Tue Jan 7 22:15:17 GMT 2003

I was running check_mailscanner from root's crontab, and taking that out was
the first thing I did.  I also checked for any processes hanging around:

# ps auxw  |grep -i mailscanner
root     18499  0.0  0.6  1332  436 pts/5    S    17:13   0:00 grep -i
mailscanner

Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

Jason Desai