deersoft bought by NAI

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Tue Jan 7 18:12:42 GMT 2003

All,
just in case you haven't heard (haven't noticed anything on the list,
but then again I haven't finished reading all my mail from the NY
holiday ;), Deersoft, the producers of SpamAssain for windows (out look
etc) have been bought out by NAI (see:
http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/other/jump/deersoft.asp). This has caused quite
a stir on the SATalk mailing lists, with it looking likely 3 of the mail
developers will be stopping their contributions.

Julian, will this have any impact on your development of MailScanner?

regards

Dan

believed to be clean.