SpamAssassin timeout - can't disable RBL check

Magda Hewryk MHewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Tue Jan 7 17:33:30 GMT 2003

I've changed it to Spam List =   and still have a problem with RBL check:

Jan  7 12:19:21 tonka MailScanner[2890]: RBL Check  timed out and was
killed, consecutive failure 1 of 7

                    Julian Field
                    <mailscanner at ECS.SO        To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                    TON.AC.UK>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: SpamAssassin timeout  - can't disable RBL check
                    MailScanner mailing
                    list
                    <MAILSCANNER at JISCMA
                    IL.AC.UK>

                    01/07/2003 11:37 AM
                    Please respond to
                    MailScanner mailing
                    list

At 15:38 07/01/2003, you wrote:
>For some reason even if I disabled RBL checks  I'm still timeout out from
>SpamAssassin.  Yes, I stop/start  MailScanner.
>
>Jan  7 10:28:28 tonka MailScanner[15526]: RBL Check no timed out and was
>killed, consecutive failure 1 of 7

You created an RBL list of "no". What you want is an empty list.

Julian Field