OT: Dynamically updating /etc/mail/access

Stewart Lawler slawler at SYDNEY.NII.COM.AU
Mon Jan 6 23:38:47 GMT 2003

this looks like a great solution - but what is the performance impact?
The relay machine i'm running mailscanner on at the moment is rather old
and might not cope with being given much more to do. :-)

cheers,
..S.

--
Stewart Lawler <slawler at sydney.nii.com.au>