Sophos Update File

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon Jan 6 17:04:02 GMT 2003

> Up to now, the file name has been linux.intel.libc6.tar.z but
> now, from
> the CD, the .z is missing. How would I install this update please.

The version on the web has the correct name - I'd recommend using the web version as the CD version is always a month out of date - which means you have to upgrade it every two months (when they stop supplying IDE files for it), whereas the web version only needs upgrading every three months.

But maybe I'm just lazy....