AutoRebuildAliases

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Fri Jan 3 18:04:17 GMT 2003

There hangs the problem - Cobalt RaQs are not as upgradeable (without
breaking) and they run patched versions of Sendmail 8.10.2 on a RaQ4 so we
are stuck with that. Unless some brave and Guru like person can build a
Cobalt pkg to upgrade it <smile> failing that we have to fix this some other
way and then wait for Cobalt to release an upgrade

Gavin

For details on having your email scanned email nvsd at netergy.com