Centralized aliases

Christopher Hicks chicks at CHICKS.NET
Thu Jan 2 16:03:54 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Bruno wrote:
> Is there any way to do the ID and mail alias definition in just one place?

We've been looking at using sendmail's LDAP purported capabilities for
this sort of thing, but we haven't even tested it yet.

--
</chris>

Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:
entropy and human stupidity. They're not things you can always
overcome with a "methodology" or on a schedule.
                -Damian Conway, Perl God