canadian mirror

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 17:35:01 GMT 2003

At 17:20 28/02/2003, you wrote:
>Connectivity from where I am is just perfect, which is why I was making
>the offer
>You mentioned on-list that you might convert to a commercial
>hosting(dedicated server) for mailscanner.info and .biz.  Have you found
>your host?

I am leaving mailscanner.info where it is (certainly for now, it might get
moved eventually). There are political reasons for leaving it on our main
dept web server as it gets the dept some subtle advertising and obviously
associates MailScanner with our dept, which the management like (and I am
quite happy about too).

I have already taken up a generous offer for the hosting of the
mailscanner.biz domain and have it up and running. There's not much there
yet (noticeably lacking a price list, for example :-) and it probably won't
become much bigger than it is now. Thanks to Joe Quinn at qitc.co.uk for this!

And of course thanks are also due here to the folks at espmail.co.uk for
kindly giving me the MailScanner.biz domain in the first place!

--
Julian Field