septic tank emails

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Fri Feb 28 15:57:17 GMT 2003

> Use a SpamAssassin local rule to increase the score:
> body LOCAL_sewer                /septic tank/i
> describe LOCAL_ISS      "Body contains septic tank"
> score LOCAL_ISS                 5
> I put these in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
> There should be a way to do subject, I just didn't have an example handy.
Lifted straight from the MailScanner home page...
header   FRIEND_GREETINGS   Subject =~ /you have an E-Card from/i
describe FRIEND_GREETINGS   Nasty E-card from FriendGreetings.com
score    FRIEND_GREETINGS   100.0

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses