FAQ-O-MATIC

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Feb 27 19:06:45 GMT 2003

El 27 Feb 2003 a las 18:25, Julian Field escribió:

> How about you create a "Faq-o-matic" authoring hints page with these items
> in it?
I'm trying to... but there's a permissions problem that when I try to create
a new item it keeps asking me for username/password (as if I didn't have
enough permissions), but it _does_ create the empty entries.

Alas, I don't know much about faq-o-matic permissions 'cause I'm running one
in a closed environment where everyone has permission to do quite anything...

Feel free to erase the empty "New Item" entry and folder in
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cgi-bin/faq?file=1

If you want, create a new top category like "faq on faq" or something like
that and I'll try to add a couple of hints over there...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby