Fragmented messages

Rick rick at PRIS.CA
Tue Feb 25 21:29:16 GMT 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > In more recent versions there is the following configuration option
to let
> > you disable this check:
> >
> > # Do you want to allow partial messages, which only contain a
fraction of
> > # the attachments, not the whole thing? There is absolutely no way
> > # scan these "partial messages" properly for viruses, as MailScanner
never
> > # sees all of the attachment at the same time. Enabling this option
can
> > # allow viruses through. You have been warned.
> > # This can also be the filename of a ruleset so you can, for
example, allow
> > # them in outgoing mail but not in incoming mail.
> > Allow Partial Messages = no
>
> Cut-n-paste -> FAQ :)
>
> Bye,
> Raymond.

Hello

Other then the Installation Faq which seems to be very easily located,
where would the FAQ be that you quoted the above from?

Allow Partial Messages = no
Does not seem to be liked in the version of Mailscanner that I have
MailScanner-4.10-1
I'm assuming this option is only available in later versions.

Thanks

Rick Noble