Testing mailscanner, spamassassin & f-prot

Victor R. Cain vic at vicsfamily.net
Tue Feb 25 17:58:29 GMT 2003

Here's what the headers look like on a simple e-mail sent to myself:
  Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:33:41 -0500
  From: "Victor R. Cain" <vic at vicsfamily.net>
  Subject: To: vrcain at comcast.net to look at headers
  To: vrcain at comcast.net

I assume there should be some mention of MailScanner in there somewhere.  I am
using Kmail to read mail, exim & procmail are loaded but no other MTAs.
Sendmail is not on the system.

Any ideas appreciated.

--
Victor R. Cain             (865)435-5084    Fax:(865)435-9709
E: vic at vicsfamily.net      Web: www.vicsfamily.net