SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 17:48:18 GMT 2003

At 17:14 25/02/2003, you wrote:
>Juian, I used the SA RPM, is there a way for me to add this patch or modify
>SA after the SA install?

Yes. You need to find the file PerMsgStatus.pm in your Perl installation.
Say your perl libraries start at /usr/lib/perl5 then
         find /usr/lib/perl5 -name '*PerMsgStatus*' -print
will show you the path to the file. Then just do
         patch < SA2.50.patch
and it will ask you the name of the file to patch. Type in the path that
the "find" command gave you.
Then just restart MailScanner (having enabled "Use SpamAssassin" of course!).

--
Julian Field