MailScanner support

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Feb 25 16:52:17 GMT 2003

El 25 Feb 2003 a las 11:37, Jeff A. Earickson escribió:

> Julian,
>    You might want to consider Faq-o-matic for the FAQ software.  Google
> for this for more info.  It would (hopefully) allow people to add to
> the FAQ will only minimal moderation from you.
>
> --- Jeff

This might be a good idea... we use it here, it gives you more structure and
allows for editing (to anyone or to a selected few, your choice)

It's at SourceForge in http://sf.net/projects/faqomatic

You can toy around with it at http://faqomatic.sf.net/

It's easy to install/configure, it's a simple cgi in perl under Apache (or, I
guess any reasonable web server)...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby