Fragmented messages

Rick rick at PRIS.CA
Tue Feb 25 16:15:09 GMT 2003

Hello Group

I seem to be experiencing an occasional problem, it seems when someone
tries to send a large attachment that is split into multi messages using
OE
we get the following error:
    Report: Fragmented messages cannot be scanned and are removed

    If you are using Microsoft Outlook, we strongly recommend you change
your
    outgoing message format from "Rich Text" to "HTML" or "Plain Text".

However in the mailscanner config file I have the following set, which
is the only Microsoft OE specific settings I could find
    Deliver Unparsable TNEF = yes
    Allow IFrame Tags = yes

What am I missing?
I really only want  mailscanner to check for viruses not check to see if
messages are corrupt or possibly problematic.

Thanks very much for the help

Regards
Rick Noble