Mailscanner not picking up messages

Mozzi linux at mostert.nom.za
Tue Feb 25 14:18:28 GMT 2003

Hi all

I have a problem here (still)
I have a couple of messages here in my mqueue.in directory
I keep on seeing this in my maillog file

Feb 25 16:12:42 darkstar MailScanner[12529]: New Batch: Found 61 messages
waiting
Feb 25 16:12:42 darkstar MailScanner[12529]: New Batch: Scanning 1 messages,
5835 bytes
Feb 25 16:12:42 darkstar MailScanner[12529]: Virus and Content Scanning:
Starting
Feb 25 16:12:42 darkstar MailScanner[12529]: Uninfected: Delivered 1 messages

It has been going on like this for two or three days now.Why is it not picking
them up?
When I took my previuos installation live it qued 10 000 messages like that
and refused to pick them up or deliver them properly.
I have switched between distrebutions and perl versions but nothing.

Anyone else seen this ?

Mozzi

believed to be clean.