Mailstats help please?

Florus Both florusb at ASCIO.COM
Tue Feb 25 09:07:33 GMT 2003

Hi, I had this too, on a system running out of the box RHL 8.0

Try this:
[]$ export LANG=en_US

And run the script

Florus

-----Original Message-----
From: Jody Cleveland [mailto:cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG]
Sent: 25. februar 2003 04:25
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Mailstats help please?

Hello,

I've been pulling my hair out trying to get Mail statistics working with
MailScanner. I noticed a few people talking on the list about a mailstat
perl script, and was hoping someone could help me out.

Is there any documentation on this?:
http://staff.cie.uce.ac.uk/~dwhile/mailstats/

I run the perl script and get multiple lines of this error: Malformed UTF-8
character (unexpected non-continuation byte 0x65, immediately after start
byte 0xc8) at /usr/bin/../lib/mrtg2/locales_mrtg.pm line 296.

It does work, and it creates the index.html and it views and everything. Is
it normal, or ok to get that error?

I'd also like it to look more like this:
http://www.boys-brigade.org.uk/mrtg/

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
Jody Cleveland