Virus Statistics

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Tue Feb 25 01:58:28 GMT 2003

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

>Hi!
>

>>>http://staff.cie.uce.ac.uk/~dwhile/mailstats/
>>>

>>I noticed that the names of the virusses found are not listed in the
>>logfile, so its a little hard for this script to extract the numbers :)
>>Is this f-prot related that i dont get a those ?
>>

>Working now, my mistake:
>
>Virus Count (Last 10 mins)
>W32/Klez.H at mm  9 (9)
>W32/Sobig.A at mm  1 (1)
>
>Bye,
>Raymond.

Dear all,
As regards my previous post about virus stats, I have knocked up a
little perl script (if you can call it that ! ;-) to do what I was
asking/looking for.

It's available at:
http://mailgate.khamaroad.com/tools/

Please feel free to slate the code, I not a programmer!  :-)

Dan

believed to be clean.