Filtering username@

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 18:49:55 GMT 2003

That was how to do it in version 3. In version 4 you just need to use a
ruleset to do it.
In your MailScanner.conf, put
Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.actions.rules
High Scoring Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.actions.rules
You want to do both to make sure that all spam gets processed
Then in /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.actions.rules put this