Mailscanner 4.12-2 + Spamassassin 2.50 == Mail Server breaks badly.

D. Höhn dh at UPTIME.AT
Mon Feb 24 12:05:22 GMT 2003

Quoting Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>:

> What version of what OS are you using?

Oops, I am sorry, I forgot to include that. The server runs Linux. Redhat
7.3 to be precise. The system itself is hardened but it should not influence
the way things run. As I said, I merely upgraded Spamassassin to 2.50 and
things instantly broke. Downgrading to 2.44 fixed things instantly as well.
Very strane indeed.

-d