SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Mon Feb 24 06:34:38 GMT 2003

John Rudd said:
> did you install via perl -MCPAN or via make?

make

> have you had ongoing cpu/load problems, just the problem at install
> time, or no such problem at all?

At install time and occasionally while running. No, not all the time. Most
of the time SA just times out. Sometimes load stays on 100% and mail
starts piling up in the queue.

> are you running perl 5.8.0?  (I really thought they had said SA 2.50 was
> going to require perl 5.8.0, but it seems like many people are running
> it under older versions)

5.6.1. Didn't see any warnings about this either.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>