SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 23 19:12:59 GMT 2003

My RedHat 7.1 and 8.0 boxes behave similarly. It doesn't seem to cause a
problem for me unfortunately.
While it is running (but idle), does
         spamassassin -t < sample-spam.txt
produce?
And while it has blocked on a message?

It just really behaves as if it is stuck on a file lock call, that would
explain why absolutely nothing happens.

--
Julian Field