/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/*

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Fri Feb 21 16:30:52 GMT 2003

Julian Field wrote:

> For some reason your MailScanner is unable to shut down gracefully or
> restart gracefully.

That is what I figured.  Probably my fault.

> To get rid of them, shut down MailScanner, delete the lot, then re-start
> MailScanner.

That is what I did.  I mentioned that the oldest directories were dated
from October 17.  I checked /opt/MailScanner/var and noticed a pid file
with the same date.  I also trashed everything in that directory before
restarting MailScanner.

> More recent versions of the code are better at cleaning up after themselves
> than old versions.

I am currently using 4.03-1...must be time to upgrade!

As always - AWESOME product!

Dustin
--
Dustin Baer