Custom spam score

Joe Quinn joe at QITC.CO.UK
Tue Feb 18 17:49:49 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to set custom spam scores for email from certain sources but it
doesn't seem to work. In the /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf file,
I've put;

body     HELPFULOFFERS         /helpfuloffers.com/i
describe HELPFULOFFERS         "spam from helpfuloffers.com"
score    HELPFULOFFERS         100.0

body     EMAILBUCKS.COM         /emailbucks.com/i
describe EMAILBUCKS.COM          "spam from emailbucks.com"
score    EMAILBUCKS.COM          100.0

to hopefully catch the reply to address in the body of the email. As I've
set the high score spam action to delete, I hoped it would get rid of
these.....

Any advice please?

Joe
www.qitc.net