FW: Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Tue Feb 18 16:34:16 GMT 2003

Hi,

I haven't posted to the list in quite a while - and we changed our default
e-mail addresses a while back.  I was listed as smf at lbsltd.co.uk - could
this be changed to steve.freegard at lbsltd.co.uk.

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: L-Soft list server at JISCMAIL (1.8e) [mailto:LISTSERV at JISCMAIL.AC.UK]

Sent: 18 February 2003 16:26
To: steve.freegard at lbsltd.co.uk
Subject: Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

You  are  not authorized  to  send  mail to  the  MAILSCANNER  list from
your
steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK account.  You might be  authorized to send  to
the
list from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail
program
which  generates slightly  different addresses,  but  LISTSERV has  no way
associate this other account or address  with yours. If you need assistance
or
if you have any question regarding  the policy of the MAILSCANNER list,
please
contact the list owners: MAILSCANNER-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK.

the system manager.

www.lbsltd.co.uk