MailScanner & SpamAssassin

Mack Ragan ragan_davis at COLSTATE.EDU
Tue Feb 18 16:07:19 GMT 2003

Good points.  So, it seems everything is working by design.  I agree with
Julian in that I wouldn't want my users to see the spamassassin report in
the body anyway.  It would more than likely just generate additional help
desk calls.

It would be neat to have a means to insert a block of text into the body
that would explain to the user in simple terms that the mail gateway
suspects this to be spam, and gives them options on how to take action to
block further messages like it.  Maybe there's already a way to do
this...I'm not familiar enough with MailScanner yet to know.

Thanks for all of your help!

Mack