many process check_mailscanner

applein applein at IG.COM.BR
Tue Feb 18 11:47:10 GMT 2003

I use Debian Linux and sendmail wokfine with MailScanner I have few tests
sucessfull... my mail log show MailScanner lines...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Field" <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: many process check_mailscanner

Check that when MailScanner is running the check_mailscanner script just
prints out the process ids of the MailScanner processes. If it always says
"Starting MailScanner" or something like that, then the script isn't
working correctly. Take a look at it and see if there is a section in there
for your OS.

--
Julian Field