Spambayes?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 16 19:43:23 GMT 2003

At 19:37 16/02/2003, you wrote:
>Thanks I'm trying setup amavisd-news because her support spam assasin now
>I'm to try setup mailscanner in my system thanks yours awers...

I realise you probably expect me to say this, but...

I think you will find MailScanner much easier to use and that it is faster,
has more features and easier to maintain.

That's what I have aimed for, anyway...

amavis is widely linked on the net, but always to questions about how on
earth to install it. I think you will find MailScanner much easier to use.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask us.

--
Julian Field