SV: SV: rav not scanning archives by default

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 16 18:50:18 GMT 2003

At 18:38 16/02/2003, you wrote:
>On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Julian Field wrote:
>
> > and running the wrapper (with "." as the only command-line parameter)
> > produces no output at all?
>
>Julian,
>
>no, it does give an output if I call it from the command line.

Well where did the output at the bottom of your message come from? Sure
looks like output from rav-wrapper to me. Please do
         cd /tmp
         ls -l
         /usr/lib/MailScanner/rav-wrapper --all --mail --archive .
with some viruses and stuff in /tmp.

The output you have included below says that rav-wrapper is basically working.

Why do I feel we are going round in circles? I'm afraid I can't remember
the salient points of all the previous postings on this thread...

--
Julian Field