SV: SV: rav not scanning archives by default

Steffan Henke henker at SHCOM.US
Sun Feb 16 16:16:24 GMT 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Julian Field wrote:

> output between ravlin8 and ravav. So edit
> /usr/lib/MailScanner/ravav-wrapper and change line4 to say ravav instead of
> ravlin8.
> Please give this a try and let me know how you get on.
> If there are no problems, this will be changed in the next release.

Hello,

now, I did this as well, but still no go for me, this is really strange.
I had no problems with sophos, f-prot, even clamav, but rav does not work
for me, I have no idea *what* goes wrong.

Regards,

Steffan