Blocking empty To with rules

S Mohan smohan at vsnl.com
Sun Feb 16 02:47:17 GMT 2003

Would it not be better to change outgoing queue directory to /dev/null
for such mails. What would happen if I set incoming directory to
/dev/null? Will MailScanner try to read from /dev/null to scan or will
it just drop them? Why waste resources scanning when we want to drop
them off the cliff anyway?

Mohan