Spam lists how to turn off

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Feb 15 18:33:50 GMT 2003

At 18:18 15/02/2003, you wrote:
>ok... call me *stoopid*

The thing to remember is that the code has default values in it for
keywords that aren't specified in the conf file. If you want a parameter to
be empty, you need to include it and define it to be blank. If you comment
it out, then it is not specified at all and so the internal default value
is used.

--
Julian Field