question for sendmail experts

Mack Ragan ragan_davis at COLSTATE.EDU
Tue Feb 11 21:54:23 GMT 2003

Hi!

I need some hints.  I would like to have all incoming mail hit my
mailscanner/sendmail box, be scanned/cleaned, and then be sent unaltered to
an internal mail server for delivery to internal mailboxes.  By unaltered,
I mean I want the messages to be exactly the same minus any mailscanner
changes.  I know there's some way within sendmail.cf to make this happen,
but I can't seem to find the right combination.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to how I should configure sendmail?

Versions:
MailScanner v4.12-2
Sendmail v8.12.7
RedHat Linux v8.0