Sendmail relay

Mozzi linux at mostert.nom.za
Tue Feb 11 14:14:16 GMT 2003

Hallo all
I am posting here in the hopes that someone can help me, I am out of ideas :(
I have setup mailscanner on red-hat 7.3 with sendmail using the rpm's
I used the standard sendmail install just modified the sendmail.cf file.
This is meant as a mailgateway

Now my problem begins
I put a domain in my mailertable eg:
.mydomain.com           smtp:[192.168.1.1]

Now it keeps on giving me a local config error and doesn't pass it along to
the other server where the pop3 is on.
If I put it in the access file or local-host-names file it just says the
username doesn't exist as it should.
For some reason I just cannot persuade sendmail to pump the mail for any
domain through to the other box.

I am getting beyond reason here. Please help
*pulling hair as we speak*

Mozzi

believed to be clean.