F-Prot on linux

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Fri Feb 7 10:26:44 GMT 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:23:58 +0200, you wrote:

>Hallo all
>
>I took your previous advice and investigated F-Prot for virus scanning and I
>like it.Espesially the price structure ;-)
>Tnx Julian
>
>I just have a couple of pretty much newbe questions to ask.
>On the F-Prot products page http://www.f-prot.com/products/fplin.html
>They give two versions small business and Enterprise. My understanding is that
>the enterprize version is the daemon version and small business is the
>commandline version.

The enterprize version includes both the deamon and the CLI version.

If you plan on using the daemon version in the near future (http-proxy
scanning) you could go with the enterpize version. Else I would suggest
the small business.

--
Peter Peters                        senior netwerkbeheerder
Centrum voor InformatieTechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie