Changes in Conf

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Feb 6 23:33:44 GMT 2003

I suspect that diff and patch are the friends you are seeking.

Just keep an "unmodified" MailScanner.conf around.

diff MailScanner.conf MailScanner.conf.orig

you can then hand copy the diffs in, or dump the diff output to a file and
use patch to auto-apply them (might fail in some cases, but it's worth a shot).