Sophos and Corrupt Files

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Thu Feb 6 15:03:01 GMT 2003

Julian,

The patches worked great... so, for the time being, anything that comes
from Sophos labeled as "corrupt" will be passed through.  Obviously, this
isn't an ideal solution and we will continue to push on Sophos to get
better error messages returned from the attempted scans and to be more
tolerant of documents that may not fully follow the format specifications.

Thanks!
Scott

--On Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:53 PM +0000 Julian Field

      Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
     PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/