Sophos and Corrupt Files

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Wed Feb 5 20:25:06 GMT 2003

--On Wednesday, February 05, 2003 8:01 PM +0000 Julian Field
<mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> Many thanks for al that, it has given me some topics to think about.

No problem... any new developments will be passed along...

> I don't suppose they gave a reason as to why they never discuss these
> issues with me?
> I have asked to become a Sophos "partner" but have been ignored. They just
> don't want to talk to me, but are happy to blame me for problems caused by
> MailScanner/Sophos interaction.

No, they don't say anything, but we don't ask either... We could ask
them if they are planning on forming a partnershipt with you sometime
down the road and see what they say.

Thanks,
Scott

      Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
     PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/