spam error

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 11:48:27 GMT 2003

At 11:40 03/02/2003, you wrote:
>Hi Mr. Julian
>
>I upgraded with the last release and i receive this error.
>
>Feb  3 11:41:35 fagote MailScanner[3199]: Looked up unknown string spam in
>language translation file /etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf

If you have edited the languages.conf file at all from a previous version,
the new one will not have overwritten your changes, but created a
languages.conf.rpmnew file. You need to merge the 2 files by copying your
alterations from languages.conf into languages.conf.rpmnew, then "mv
languages.conf.rpmnew languages.conf".
--
Julian Field