tag & pass viruses

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Dec 30 17:36:45 GMT 2003

talking about the devil...

y'know what'd be nice?

some syntax for "including" config files within a config file... don't
confuse this with rules, but plain old m4 like '#include "xxxxx"'.

In this way, we could make configurations more manegeable... sometimes
I'd like to allow a customer to edit some simple parts of the
configuration file and not others, some other times, i want to find
something within MailScanner.conf and I find myself /searchin' within
it...

I know it's a complex issue... but I can always dream to steer your
thinkin' into more useful stuff than "let the virus pass" thing I myself
asked :-)

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby