Pyzor

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ANSF.ALCATEL.FR
Mon Dec 29 22:18:26 GMT 2003

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 04:48:53PM -0500, Lindsay Snider wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 16:34, Matt wrote:
> > Anyone using Pyzor with MailScanner?  Does it work very well?
>
> It works well for us.  Razor probably gives us the most trouble in the
> form of timeouts.

Lindsay & other Pyzor users,

did you experience a lot of false positives ?
I just did some small tests and it looks pretty reliable and uptodate.
It seems however to suffer from some timeout from time to time - less than
Razor apparently.
The default SA score for Pyzor checks seems way too low.
Which one do you recommend ?

Best regards,

SL/