OpenProtect

Tristan Rhodes tristanr at CI.GRANDJCT.CO.US
Wed Dec 24 22:10:34 GMT 2003

Has anyone tried OpenProtect?  It combines most of the applications we use to filter mail.  I'm suprised I haven't heard of it before.

http://opencomputing.sourceforge.net/

"Opencomputing's bundle of E-Mail Filters consisting of two Anti-Viruses, Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Clam Anti-Virus, SpamAssassin and MailScanner with support for sendmail, postfix, exim and qmail(qmail support is still beta, so if you encounter any problems, you can mail us the error logs with a description to email at opencompt.com)."