I'm trying to get MailScanner to work

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Dec 23 21:25:38 GMT 2003

This means your sendmail only listens to localhost, so it won't accept mail from external machines.
Where is the error at?

sendmail.cf (generated by sendmail.mc)

See that part of sendmain.mc.  It must be commented out, otherwise sendmail only listens to localhost.

dnl # The following causes sendmail to only listen on the IPv4 loopback
address
dnl # 127.0.0.1 and not on any other network devices. Remove the loopback
dnl # address restriction to accept email from the internet or intranet.
dnl #
dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl
dnl #