I'm trying to get MailScanner to work

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Tue Dec 23 20:07:57 GMT 2003

Doing that got me past that error, then I got that I need binutils
glibc-devel gcc make

Which as Julian said I needed to install the development tools.  Thanks

This is great thanks for everyone's help, I really appreciate it.  Its
installing the install.sh right now

Thank You
Billy Pumphrey

-----Original Message-----
From: Kearney, Rob [mailto:RKearney at AZERTY.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 2:28 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: I'm trying to get MailScanner to work

I think we had the same issue one time or another..

as I believe as stated on rpm.org:
you can just do:
mkdir -p /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
mkdir -p /usr/src/redhat/RPMS
mkdir -p /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES
mkdir -p /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
mkdir -p /usr/src/redhat/SRPMS

then redo the MailScanner rpm,  However, I would recommend using just
the
tar, (They are both the same thing, and tar is less confusing).

-rob