Scanned Modify Subject

Ulysees Ulysees at ULYSEES.COM
Mon Dec 22 17:04:52 GMT 2003

I don't really see the Re: problem as a huge issue, the reason I'm modifying
the subject is so as users who are still using some legacy addresses can
easily identify whatever mails they actually need to recieve before I kill
the old domains. So typically they should be once off mails not normal
conversations.
Since viruses and spam are unsolicited the user doesn't really need to know
what address it went to just that it's a virus or spam.
It's not biggie I just thought someone might have had a one liner to do it
:)

Uly

> At 16:49 22/12/2003, you wrote:
> >Currently I modify the subject of a certain list of domains using scanned
> >subject modify and a simple ruleset, works a treat.
> >If a mail for one of those domains contains a virus the subject turns
into
> >"{scannedsubjectmodifytext !} {Virus?} Whatever the original subject text
> >was"
> >Same kinda thing if it's spam.
> >A lot of the time this results in users not noticing the second tag, so
I'd