difference "spam action" and "high spam action"

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Mon Dec 22 15:47:16 GMT 2003

I stumbled onto a problem with rules for spam action and high spam
action. I have had rules vor high spam actions in which a number of
addresses have their "highspam" deleted on the server. A number of those
addresses where copied to the "spam" rules file thinking it would
trigger on messages with SA score of 5 instead of the highscore of 20.
But checking the logs it doesn't only delete on SA score. It also
triggers on blacklists used in MS. Which I should know it did.

But I am using some blacklists for "statistical" purposes (like
RFC-IGNORANT-lists and us.countries.nerd.dk). They are also considered
spam.

Could it be possible to have a low spam actions which only triggers on
SA score?

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)