SIGPIPE log problem

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Fri Dec 19 02:50:55 GMT 2003

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> [...]
I ahve mail stat installed with postfix, but i only get spam reports, no
mail or virus stats - is this normal for postfix and mailstat?

SIgpipe message appears in my mail log for nearly every message, but
doesnt appear to cause any problems - this has been covered a lot of
time recently, a search of the archive would reveal all :)